1. That I’ll unnecessarily complicate a task because I like the challenge, though I promised myself I wouldn’t do it last time because of my clear priorities, which were re-established only two weeks ago.
2. That I shouldn’t promise I’ll be back with a new Tartitude post in the week I’ll unnecessarily complicate a task, because I like the challenge, though I promised myself I wouldn’t do it last time because of my clear priorities, which were re-established only two weeks ago.
3. That I’m obviously missing my childhood nursery rhymes, because I’m channeling The House that Jack Built.
4. That a man shouldn’t say he’s only going to consider purchasing a snowblower he’ll use once a winter, then spend 3 hours in research online .
5. That a man shouldn’t enter the Honda store “just to look” when alone and in possession of a credit card.
6. That a woman shouldn’t take offense when it’s stated she’s lucky he doesn’t have much worse habits, like chasing other women.
7. That a man can run verrah fast from a wife with a broom and a full head of steam — not a Honda head of steam, you’ll notice, because that would require long-term financing.
8. That I’ll definitely, positively, most certainly have a Tartitude post later this week, but not today. Because today I’m at Writer Unboxed and I hope you can join me. There won’t be snow shovels, drama, or near-divorces, but there will be virtual cupcakes.