1. It is virtually impossible for a fourteen-year-old to pout if you crank the volume and car dance to We No Speak Americano.
2. The male forearm, when dusted with a smattering of crisp, dark hair, is extremely lickable. (Especially when attached to a salt-and-peppered male whose blog nickname begins with “T”.)
3. In the grocery store, they don’t really want to know the truth when they ask if you found everything you wanted.
4. The ToolMaster and Frank should listen to me — me me me — when we watch movies together and I say a male and female costar have bumped uglies. I will be right.
5. The ToolMaster and Frank will not laugh when I block the screen to do a Snoopy dance and flash the victory sign.
6. I might have a few competitive genes in my chromosomes, which otherwise exude amiableness and placidity.
7. Love is a verb, which in my husband’s case means he will pry my iPhone from my grasping hands, disable my modem, and remain unmoved when I ask to have internet access restored before I have written my word count.
8. I may only feel this for the next seventeen minutes, but it’s possible, just possible, that when I exercise, eat well, visit with family, unhook from the computer and play, I might write fiction with value. As in, that other people might purchase and consume with enjoyment. Perhaps I will believe this on odd-numbered days in November. 😀
Those are my weekend highlights in point form. How was yours?