1. The dinner menu when your son gets to choose. (For a special occasion, and when we haven’t eaten takeout pizza for a good year. We also try to avoid dairy.)
- 1 large cheese pizza
- 1 large cheese pizza with vegetarian pepperoni
- 1 large Kormi vegetable pizza, sans banana peppers
- 1 Midnight chocolate truffle Dairy Queen Blizzard
That’s The Oatmeal’s 5 Very Good Reasons to Punch a Dolphin in the Mouth (and Other Useful Guides). It’s a quick read, very popular with other visitors.
Even so, it couldn’t come close to the appeal of the second item. Press a button on the Ron Jeremy p0rnstache and it says, “He-loooo there.” The eyebrow waggle is optional. Guess how many people wanted the mustache?
Everyone, that’s who. I ended up buying this same combination twice more that week for birthday presents. Highly recommended for boys from 7 to 77 years of age.
5. Where I was this week when I wasn’t getting my head back into my story: On Writer Unboxed with a post about story lessons I learned in the hospital. #6 is my favorite and has stuck with me almost daily since we were there. Hope you enjoy it.
What did you do for fun this week?