[picapp src=”0285/c3e054a1-bdc8-4d1c-af1e-51ad2e38f693.jpg?adImageId=6720809&imageId=288889″ width=”234″ height=”331″ /]1. My favorite winter pyjamas are made of pink fleece and decorated with skiing polar bears.
2. I loved Neil Diamond well before Glee reminded the rest of you he made cool music. (Longfellow’s Serenade = swoon)
3. When I was a kid, my aunt—an art-lover—hung a painting in her hallway. Its acrylic paint had been applied so thickly it hung in mini icicles. Each time I went to the washroom, I broke off one or two. It wasn’t because I was inherently destructive or bore her a grudge; I simply loved the pop and the sensation.
4. After years of guilt about #3 I came clean to my aunt. She forgave me with a merry laugh and a wave of her hand. As it turned out, she hadn’t even noticed. But because my absolution felt unearned, I forgot I’d told her all and confessed a second time a year later.
5. There are days I’m so indecisive I can’t settle on a crop arrangement in Farmville.
6. I don’t separate my clothes before laundry, except to pick out the delicates and whites.
7. I have no intention of changing #6. :p
8. There is paperwork on my desk I’ve been avoiding since 2001.
9. One of my favorite songs is The Hungry Years by Neil Sedaka. If I’m in the right mood when I listen to it, I cry.
10. I’m not generally a person who covets things. (Well, beyond books, music and one loooong night with Daniel Craig.) But I want one of those bubble icons to denote my comment list with disproportionate fervour. In fact, I wasted an entire week of writing time to learn CSS, just so I could bastardize another WordPress theme for that purpose. Worse, my only regret is that it didn’t work.
11. In my grade seven French class there were two other girls with the same first name as me, and one with the last initial. The teacher called one Janice S, and the other Janice F. Whereas me? For three whole years I was cursed with the name “Mimi”. I didn’t have even enough guts to protest.